Elton and Bernie Taupin's best-loved songs have been reinterpreted by some of contemporary music’s most vital talents on "Revamp", which is out now!
Bringing together a carefully curated selection of the world’s biggest and best artists, Revamp sees Elton and co-writer Bernie Taupin’s best-loved songs reinterpreted by some of contemporary music’s most vital talents. The album spans a breathtaking array of styles, shining a light on Elton’s unparalleled influence across popular music of all genres, ranging from hip-hop / soul (Q-Tip, Mary J. Blige) to rock (The Killers, Queens of the Stone Age) and pop (Miley Cyrus, Lady Gaga, P!nk & Logic).
The release of Revamp will also be accompanied by a Nashville influenced album Restoration, also released on April 6th on UMG Nashville, featuring Elton’s songs reinterpreted by the biggest in Country music, including Rosanne Cash, Emmylou Harris, Miley Cyrus and Willie Nelson.
“Being a songwriter, I want my songs to last. It's great, it means so much to me, that our music connects with other artists.”
- Bennie And The Jets - Elton John, P!nk and Logic
- We All Fall In Love Sometimes - Coldplay
- I Guess That’s Why They Call It The Blues - Alessia Cara
- Candle In The Wind (2018 Version) - Ed Sheeran
- Tiny Dancer - Florence + The Machine
- Someone Saved My Life Tonight - Mumford & Sons
- Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word - Mary J. Blige
- Don’t Go Breaking My Heart - Q-Tip featuring Demi Lovato
- Mona Lisas And Mad Hatters - The Killers
- Daniel - Sam Smith
- Don’t Let The Sun Go Down On Me - Miley Cyrus
- Your Song - Lady Gaga
- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Queens of the Stone Age
Become a Rocket Club member and exclusive news will make its way directly to your inbox. Be the first to know where Elton will perform next and get your hands on pre-sale tickets.